Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The final countdown...

It's getting close here. The final inspection with the county was yesterday. Now we just have to get the financing all wrapped up. Here are a few pics of the latest progress.

Welcome to 329 Heritage Way!


Again. I searched and searched for the perfect color for the exterior, and I'm feeling a little disappointment. I tried to match the color of a home in West Jordan, but not sure I got the result I was looking for. Everything is always too green for me. Guess it will match my green roof, right!? They haven't finished the painting of the dormers and some of the trim. Once again, Mark says it will look great, still not sold.





The front door hasn't been stained yet either. Yesterday they did finish up the carpet on the stairs and in the bonus rooms. The carpet is a LONG story, but overall, I think I will like it and it should wear well, too. It has a small pattern in it and is set on point.





I'm digging my sidewalk and driveway. Never thought I could love some concrete as much as I do. We plan to get some things moved out there this weekend and occupy it as soon as the paperwork is all complete.

The boys will start school there on Monday. I spoke to their new principal yesterday about getting their teachers assigned. We go out on Thursday to meet them and tour the school. I'm hoping that goes well. I even got the boys set up to ride the bus with bus driver Julie. Sounds like a good time!!

Now I need to go buy me a mailbox and get the mail carrier ready to come to my home. The garbage pickup has already been set up too. We were looking at Internet options last night. Guess I better get that set up here soon, or I will be out of the loop with no connection to the outside world.

2 comments:

  1. I cnan't ain't to visit 329 heritage way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful home! Wish I could come live there :) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today! It was very kind and made my day! I rarely get comments these days, and yours meant the world to me! Thanks again and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete